The best polling platform
Powerful tools yet very easy to use.
Real-time Graphic Generation
Integrated with the leading TV graphic providers Chyron, VizRT, ROSS, and also support a real-time HTML5 graphic integration.See Examples
Get the results live from all platforms and demonstrate users’ engagement on live TV with ExciteM’s graphics. Embed widgets in your app, website or host separately and show poll results in real-time.
Increase your revenue streams with digital and on-air sponsorship.See Example
It is very easy to operate. It literarily takes seconds from an idea to an on-air poll. No hardware is required.
Engage your audience across many platforms and collect the data in one chart. Current platforms supported: Web, Facebook, Twitter, App Integration, SMS, IVR, and API Integration.
Designed for scale. We love to see polls that have over few million votes in an hour or so.
As simple as 1-2-3
Create a poll
Ask a question and set options
Choose all the platforms that you want to publish to
Get Insight and Graphics
Get real-time analysis of your audience’s engagement and present on-air or social in real-time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need any hardware to show my poll on-air?
No and the entire solution is web based.
- How long will it take to set a poll?
It takes less than a minute from an idea, to all of your social platforms and TV. Including the real-time graphics.
- Will the results show in real-time?
Absolutely. And we aggregate data from all the sources for you so the count you see is the final count from all the mediums you published to.
- How does your integration work with graphic systems like Chyron / vizRT / Grass Valley?
We have built a native integration with the leading graphic OEMs so you can plug our polling data into your own graphic templates. We also have our own HTML5 rendering system that can generate HD graphics and present them on TV.
- What is are HTML5 graphics? How is it used here?
HTML5 graphics are a technology that allow us to render high-end graphics and update them live when new data is available without having to refresh the page. It replaces Flash and is much more versatile.
- Do you have an API?
- Do you support multiple platforms to distribute and collect votes?
Yes. We currently support web, Facebook, Twitter, mobile SMS, mobile IVR, mobile app integration, and API integrations.
- How do you integrate with Facebook?
We have two integration points with Facebook. One is using hashtags as the call-to-action based on a partnership with Facebook, and the second is based on the Facebook Poll feature (more popular).
- Can this be used in Facebook live?
Yes, we can generate the results for you to integrate into any live session.
- How do you integrate with Twitter?
We have an application that facilitate the publishing, collection, and analysis of all tweets from Twitter.
- Can I add your polls to my website and mobile application?
Yes. It is very simple using our dynamic embeds. Once it is on your site or mobile app, it will always update with the click of a button. If none is active then nothing will be displayed.
- Do you integrate with Wordpress, Frankly and Lakana?
- Do you support SMS voting?
- Can I bring a sponsor to my interactive elements?
- What are the hottest areas where your technology has been applied?
Sports and News.
- Can I create multiple polls at the same time?
Yes but only using web polls for now.
- Do all the results aggregate into one chart?
Yes and in real-time
- Do you offer a free trial?
Definitely, please reach out, and we'll set you up.
- Can your system handle high-volume?
Absolutely, we have built the system for high-volume applications. Our entire system is cloud-based and designed for scale.
- Can you enable captcha to filter-out bots?
Yes and we also have a smart-captcha system that allows you to set an IP based threshold during setup.
- Can the results of the polls be customized?
- Can you measure sentiments?
Yes, we have HTML5 sentiment templates that capture sentiments instead of absolute votes and show audience opinion changes overtime.